my frustration over spam that touts loser stocks.
The S.E.C. suspended trading in 35 stocks promoted in recent spam campaigns and said further investigation could lead to arrests.
The scheme works like this: Spammers find a penny stock and send millions of e-mails recommending that people buy the stock. When a fraction of a percent of the recipients buy the stock, the price edges upward. At that moment, the spammers dump their shares at a profit, which forced the price down again. Everyone else is left holding shares worth doo-doo.
It's unhealthy to let things ferment too long.
- 401-651-7118 cold called my cell phone with a reco...
- Why Install Firefox: The One Good Reason You Need ...
- How Bloggers Get Bought Off and Why You Shouldn't ...
- OPPapers.com charging students for articles that a...
- Get Yer Bad English Term Papers Here!
- Republican National Committee 2010 Obama Agenda Su...
- Medical Benefits Association spam-calling my cell ...
- LinkedIn's Polls
- iPhone reception at ski resort areas
- U.S. Local Business Association (USLBA) Best of Sc...
- Current Posts